Sabrina Justison’s Teaching Literature Workshop has been popular with parents of teens and tweens over the years.
In this 15-page .pdf document she shares the full-text of her notes from that workshop.
The Teaching Literature Workshop Notes help you learn more about:
- Helping Students form Relationships with Books
- Beyond Comprehension – Reading for Interpretation
- Inferential Reading
- Reading for Evaluation
- Reading for Observation
- Reading for Appreciation
- Reading for Enjoyment
- Introducing a Book You Have Read to Your Students
- Introducing a Book You HAVEN’T Read to Your Students
- Tips for Teaching Visual Learners
- Tips for Teaching Auditory Learners
- Literature Study Guides that Provide a Focal Point
- Employing an Experimental Formula for Teaching Literature
Click here to view posts from the first 4 topics in this workshop.
10-Day No-Questions-Asked Money-Back Guarantee on all 7Sisters EBook curriculum.