Sabrina Justison’s Teaching Literature Workshop has been popular with parents of teens and tweens over the years.
In this 15-page .pdf document she shares the full-text of her notes from that workshop.
The Teaching Literature Workshop Notes help you learn more about:
– Helping Students form Relationships with Books
– Beyond Comprehension – Reading for Interpretation
– Inferential Reading
– Reading for Evaluation
– Reading for Observation
– Reading for Appreciation
– Reading for Enjoyment
– Introducing a Book You Have Read to Your Students
– Introducing a Book You HAVEN’T Read to Your Students
– Tips for Teaching Visual Learners
– Tips for Teaching Auditory Learners
– Literature Study Guides that Provide a Focal Point
– Employing an Experimental Formula for Teaching Literature
Click here to view posts from the first 4 topics in this workshop.