This 13-page ebook guide by Marilyn Groop was written to accompany Snow Treasure by Marie McSwigan. Ideal for students in grades 3 – 7, the no-busywork, no-overkill questions help students build comprehension skills and recognize the elements of plot structure. The friendly, conversational-style instruction allows students to work as independently as they are comfortable.
This study guide includes:
- Background information on this historical fiction story
- Vocabulary words from the book
- Comprehension questions for each chapter (NO busywork, just 2 or 3 questions per chapter)
- Summarization and plot skills development
- Separate answer key for parent’s use
- Suggested supplemental activities
Download Snow Treasure Literature Study Guide today!
Click here to view excerpts from Snow Treasure Literature Study Guide.