This study guide by Sabrina Justison will enhance your child’s understanding and enjoyment of Newbery Medal winner Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH by Robert C. O’Brien.
The study guide includes:
- comprehension questions for each chapter
- going deeper questions for more mature students.
The book and study guide are geared to 3rd through 8th grade and can be adjusted for different age groups.
For younger children comprehension questions for each chapter:
- help them maintain focus on the plot line
- keep characters straight in their minds
- anticipate possible twists and turns in the story
For older students (6th-8th graders, perhaps)
- this book offers a great introduction to the concept of perspective
- going deeper questions help them note the varying literal perspectives in the story (visually speaking)
- different points of view of different characters
- developing and changing perspectives of individual characters as the story progresses
Click Here to view excerpts from the study guide.
To visit Amazon and purchase a copy of this classic JUST CLICK HERE, or borrow the book from your local library.
(Full disclosure: We are Amazon Associates. Purchasing through this link provides a commission to 7Sisters.)
10-Day No-Questions-Asked Money-Back Guarantee on all 7Sisters EBook curriculum.