Career Exploration might just be the most important element of your teen’s high school experience.
Instead of graduating from high school with a shrug of the shoulders and a sigh of, “Well, I guess I need to figure out what I want to do with my life now…” your teen should be intentionally exploring areas of interest, strength and talent. He or she should be seeking God, seeking wise counsel from trusted people, and trying out different types of job fields.
High school is the perfect time to go exploring! You need a comprehensive high school career exploration curriculum.
The High School Career Exploration Curriculum Bundle from 7Sisters includes TEN components for success:
- Step by Step Through Career Exploration (providing a basic checklist of steps for you to follow)
- Career Exploration Questionnaire
- Career Exploration Workbook (31 pages)
- Successful Experiential Resume Writing (to create a resume that captures worthwhile experiences BEFORE that first paying job)
- Successful Cover Letters (a first impression is SO important)
- Introductory Interview Skills for Teens (a practical and empowering 9-page resource)
- Writing Your Personal Mission Statement (14 page workbook)
- Career Exploration in the Bible (a fun look at David, Joseph, Mary…and yourself!)
- Collected Posts on Career Exploration from 7Sisters’ extensive blog post archive
- Collected Posts on Financial Literacy (an important part of preparation for adulthood)
Purchased individually, these resources would be a bargain at $14.95.
Buy the BUNDLE and get a 10% discount — pay just $13.45 for a comprehensive high school career exploration curriculum!
All 10 .pdf files download immediately in a zip (compressed) file that can easily be opened using any operating system on your device.
Why Career Exploration? Check out this discussion from Sabrina: