This week on Homeschool Highschool Podcast Ep 73: Bringing Teens Home for Highschool. This post is running concurrently on the Ultimate Homeschool Radio Network.
There are tens of thousands of homeschooling highschool in the US today. Many of them are just starting the homeschool adventure at grade 9. We get lots of questions from those parents who are just starting homeschooling highschool after their kids have been in regular school grades K-8.
What are the reasons families have from bringing teens home for highschool? We often talk to families:
- who have a teen with a chronic illness
- who have a teen with social anxiety or other mental illnesses
- who have a teen who has some learning difference
- who have a teen who is gifted and motivated
- who have a teen who has asked to homeschool
What are some tips for handling the transition from traditional to homeschooling highschool?
- Decide on format (we’ve got ideas for you)
- Remember to communicate
- Be aware of need for de-toxing from regular school
- And more
Join Sabrina, Kym and Marilyn for helpful how-to’s and enlightening encouragement about Bringing Your Teen Home for Highschool!
Homeschool Highschool Podcast Ep 73: Bringing Teens Home for Highschool
7Sisters email subscribers receive periodic practical encouragement, special offers and NO SPAM EVER.