Many homeschool high schoolers are college bound so they need college-attractive transcripts.
If your homeschool high schoolers want to have an eye-catching, college-attractive transcript, they don’t want to include too many “generic” courses like: “Health” or “World History”. That is SO ho-hum!
If your teen has lots of generic courses on a transcript mean a generic college student. That is NOT what many colleges are looking for. They want interesting students who will add to the student body from their rich experiences.
In the current competitive admissions environment, a college-attractive transcript will include course titles that are descriptive, that truly tell what your high schooler studied. Descriptive course titles also give a better look at your teen’s abilities, interests, and personality.
I have heard admission officers say that a college-attractive transcript is one that has *sparkle* or *pop*!
Here are some examples of the sparkle that colleges tend to like transcript:
- Instead of Health, have your student learn Human Development.
- Instead of World History, your high schooler can study History and Philosophy of the Western World.
- Instead of Consumer Math, your teen is much better off with Financial Literacy.
- Instead of Social Science, your teen will enjoy Introduction to Psychology.
- Instead of General Electives, you record one elective of Early Childhood Education and one elective of Career Exploration.
As a matter of fact, these particular courses are 7 Sisters specialties and some of our most popular texts. That’s why we decided to bundle them all together and offer them to our friends at a 10% discount.
The Power-Up the Transcript Bundle will be released on June 26! Save money and create that college-attractive transcript!