125 page downloadable e-book text
American Literature High School Curriculum
one-year study guide collection will provide your student with a college-prep level American Literature high school course. It can also be adapted to honors level using the easy-to-follow suggestions in the "how to use this curriculum" introductory material.
American Literature comes complete with study guides for nine books, each including background information, vocabulary, supplemental ideas, and answer keys for each guide. This book includes study guides written by Sabrina Justison.
American Literature High School titles covered by these study guides include:
- A Separate Peace by John Knowles
- A Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (viewed through a lens of American Transcendentalism)
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- The Right Stuff by Tom Wolfe
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Click any of the above titles to view excerpts from the study guides in our
NOTE: The American Literature books must be obtained separately; this American Literature high school curriculum is comprised of the STUDY GUIDES ONLY to accompany the reading of the books themselves. Most titles can be found in your local library, or use our Amazon affiliate link here if you'd like to order new or used copies of these classics.
American Literature High School e-book text.