This week on Homeschool Highschool Podcast Ep 74: Nuts and Bolts of Starting Homeschooling in Highschool. This post is running concurrently on the Ultimate Homeschool Radio Network.
More and more families are beginning the homeschool journey during the highschool years. Do you know anyone who is just starting out in one of the highschool years?
If so, let them know about this episode: Starting Homeschooling in Highschool!
Many parents feel intimidated when they start homeschooling highschool with their teens, especially if they are bringing their teens home from traditional schools. Don’t fear! 7SistersHomeschool.com’s own Sabrina, Marilyn and Kym share from years of experience the nuts and bolts of homeschooling highschool.
In this episode the Sisters share:
- What credits do your teens need for graduation?
- What credits do they need for college attractiveness?
- If you’re bringing your teens home after they have already started highschool, how to transfer credits.
- What do STEM students need for college attractiveness?
- How to show transfer credits on the transcript.
- Choosing which credits to cover and how to cover.
- Will there be holes in their education?
- How do you handle World Languages?
- How complicated is it to choose Language Arts credits? Elective credits?
Homeschool Highschool Podcast Ep 74: Nuts and Bolts of Starting Homeschooling in Highschool